Countdown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Weddings and Debuts 2014 Bridal Fair


So last Saturday, me and J together with my sister and two male cousins (yes, so many alalays) went to the 2014 Weddings and Debuts fair in SM Megamall. We leave the house early and arrived at Megamall 15 minutes before opening time.


Since we arrived early, a lot of the suppliers are still coming in and prepping their booths so we decided to have our breakfast first then came back an hour later. I didn't know where to start kaya pabalik-balik kami sa mga aisle (kaya hindi din namin naikot lahat). We went first to Irene Manigo's booth since I've read from w@w that she's from Muntinlupa so less or no OOT fee. Her prices are a bit higher compared to others but she has no OOT fee for Sta. Rosa, Laguna and I've read a couple of good reviews din naman in w@w. My sister is the one who is REALLY excited to have a trial make-up in the fair so s'ya na lang pinatrial ko since we're looking for suppliers for her debut din naman. Her forte is eye make-up and my sister loved what she did to her. Fast forward kwento: I tried looking for other HMUA but I decided to drop by Irene's booth in the afternoon to have my trial as well. I liked din naman what she did to my face but I didn't have the "this is it" feeling. So I told her we'll look for other options first for comparison. I appreciated that she is not makulit and pushy.

tons of flyers again after attending a fair
We were able to check a couple of cake and photobooth suppliers too. Almost all the cake suppliers have a free tasting of their cake flavors but we all liked Top Cakes, Bethany and Honey Glazed the most because it is moist and rich. 

We booked one supplier (we really hunt them down in the fair) and I will do a separate post about it. We finished roaming around by 4 pm and we are not even tired yet. Siguro kase hindi din orgnized yung pagiikot namin kaya andami namin namiss na booths. 

cute photo frame from Weddings and Debuts

Cuppacakes
On our way to the parking lot, we pass by this cute cupcake store and so we bought a few to try at home. They are individually boxed (left bottom corner in the photo) which is soooo cute. I think they also offer dessert buffet and can accommodate orders for weddings and other occasions. I didn't like their Red Velvet but my cousins liked it. What I personally like are the carrot cupcakes and the Brazo de Mercedes (I think with cheesecake in the bottom).

2 bridal fairs down and many more to go! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment