Countdown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Food Tasting #4: The Big Banquet (Part 2)


K by Cunanan
Isa sila sa blockbuster that night. It took us a couple of minutes standing up while waiting for seats to be vacated. They also (as expected) had one of the most impressive set-up.







Seared Tuna on Crisp Tortilla - 2
Paella Soup - 3
Salted Caramel Pot de Creme - 2
Moscow Mule - 3

Overall Comment: Medyo naumay ako sa choices of food na sinerve ni kbyc. They said the Paella Soup is their take on Paella. The seafood are sweet and tasted fresh but the soups is a bit sour for me. Don't appreciate that the dessert is warm, too.

Florabel
Florabel owns Crisostomo's and we love Crisostomo's so we are excited to try their dishes. And I am also craving for Maki so I was really happy while getting the appetizers. Set up is not really that great but pwede na din.

super girly flower colors :)



Assorted Sushi and Sashimi - 3
Roast Black US Angus Rib-eye Steak with peppercorn Sauce - 2
Queso de Bola Cheesecake - 2
Dalandan Mint Iced Tea - 2

Overall Comment : My least favorite corner. Appetizers lang na enjoy ko. Their Roast Beef is the most bland roast beef we've had that night considering ang dami nilang nag offer ng roast beef. I also didn't enjoy the cheesecake kahit na fave ko ang cheesecake. And the iced tea? it's like sipping my favorite toothpaste.

Tjioe
One of my favorite! It's my first time to hear about them. Tjioe (Chew) specialized in Chinese foods. Therefore, no utensils for the night. Just chopsticks. :) 




Crispy Shell with Chicken Filling Yinyang Shrimp - 4
Barbeque Pork Short Ribs - 3
Red Beans Macapuno Pannacotta - 3
Raspberry Iced Tea - 3

Overall Comment: I super love the Yinyang Shrimp. Super yummy! I also appreciate that the Short Ribs have at least 4 sauces to choose from. I asked for a package from them and we are asking for another food tasting with them so we can try their other menu.

Juan Carlo
We like their gold table cloth. :) But they ran out of main dishes so that's a major boo. Good thing, the salad and dessert as both super yummy.




Crab Tumbler with Mango Ginger Cilantro Dressing - 4
Coffee Magnifico - 4
Kathryn's Tahitian Punch Drink - 2

Overall Comment: Yummy crab salad but I don't want the Pomelo because of the bitter after taste. I super love the Coffee Magnifico because I love coffee. The Punch is too sweet for me. 

Last 4 Caterers on Part 3...



No comments:

Post a Comment