Countdown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2014

DIY: The Monogram


Presenting, our Monogram.


Monogram
Noun. a design consisting of two or more alphabetic letters combined or interlaced, commonly one's initials,often printed on stationery, embroidered on clothing, etc.

I have bullied pressured wait for J to come up with our final design. I wanted to have the final monogram before we print our wedding paraphernalias. It took us a couple of months before we come up with our final monogram. J spent a lot of time squeezing out all his creative juices to show me  a wide array of samples that we can choose from. We even had a small fight along the process and I told him we'll just pay someone to do our monogram but in the end, he said he wanted everything personalized. And I'm glad I believed him.

This may not be the most perfect monogram, in fact, to some, it may not even look good. But this is us. This represents us. And the journey that we will walk on during the wedding preparations.

Finally, we can start doing our STD, WYB and stuff. One excited bride-to-be here. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment